Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hero as Lover


I believe that i am a "Hero as Lover". I have always decided to put the people that I love before myself. The best example of this is my family and my after school activities. When ever I have something special to do with my family even if its just a cousins birthday party and I also have something for band I always choose my family over band. I love alot of people and I would give up anything for them.

I am a very try to be outgoing person. Many people call me just plain crazy though. I have always thought that life should be lived and that we shouldn't stress our self with dumb things. I am 14 about to be 15 and My mom still thinks I act like a little kid so do my friends but O well it is the person I am and I will not change myself for them. I am very confident in myself because many people say I am. I always try to make my non-confident friends look in the mirror and see what great people they are. I am a very pushy person when it comes to making my friends and family see that they are great.

Some of the most important people in my life right now would have to be my mother, she has always helped me move forward she might get mad at me sometimes but I know she does it cause she loves me. My friends are also a huge part in my life especially my beloved boyfriend Eric, he has always been there for me no matter what it is if I am having a hard time he is too, he tries everything possible to make me smile and it always works. Some of my friend are very dear to me also like Sarai, Lorrelli,Santiago, Elena, Vanessa, Mark, and Mitchell. They are all a big part in my life they make me think great of my life and I am happy that I have met them.

All the people that I have mentioned all support me in my favorite things to do. Which is mainly band. I am in band by playing precussion it is very fun at times. Mainly because in band its like a big giant family we all love each other band is one of My favorite things in school out of everything. I also enjoy going fishing, hunting,swimming, and talking ALOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment