Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Quest


My all time goal in life is to "Find the promised land/to found the good city". My goal in life is to go out and do every thing I have always wanted. I want to graduate high school and college settle in a home and have a wonderful life. I am determined to fight anything that tries to get in my way by looking straight ahead and not let my enemy's distract me. I plan to end my amazing journey by traveling the world with the person I am going to spend my life with and having a settled life afterward in a small cozy house.
My other goal in life is to become the best person I can be. Always be involed with my family and love everyone equaly even though there is some people that will treate me better but all I need is love from the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment